INFORMED. ACCURATE. TRANSPARENT.
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic became active in Utah and Colorado, The Ridge Senior Living communities held fast to immediate, ongoing, proactive protocols to ensure effective planning and preparedness to protect our entire Ridge family:
- As of June 1, 2021, vaccine mandates were initiated for all team members. Nearly 100% of all residents are vaccinated as well.
- Adhering to guidelines from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Stay Strong Utah, the Salt Lake County Health Department and Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Increasing testing capabilities by working closely with the Utah Department of Health and Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Installing COVID-19 fighting filtration systems throughout each of The Ridge Senior Living communities. The Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) System has proven to deactivate viruses, including COVID-19, by achieving a 99.4% reduction of the surface strain within 30 minutes.
- Providing additional training for The Ridge Senior Living team members from health department officials
- Acquiring special equipment and enlisting professionals to clean and sanitize our buildings
- Establishing a special hotline for families to connect as needed
Our commitment to 100% transparency means that at The Ridge Senior Living communities, no question is off limits and every answer will be fact-based and honest. We keep family members informed through dedicated messages from Ridge corporate headquarters and town hall meetings to offer information and answer questions.
“The safety, care and well-being of our residents and team members are always our top priorities,” says The Ridge Chief Executive Officer Mandy Hampton. “We haven’t waivered from that commitment, and we never will. Offering vaccines is just one of several measures we’ve taken to protect the people at our communities and ensure we remain vigilant in doing everything we can to fight COVID-19.”
We invite you to reach out at any time with any questions or request for assistance, just fill out the form below.
“I felt very safe. I felt like they were taking the precautions they needed to take to keep us safe, and that’s an important thing at this time.” – Pat, The Ridge Pinehurst Resident
The Ridge Senior Living promise to you is to provide authentic, joyful living in beautiful environments where your individual needs and passions are met through attention to detail, deep connection, commitment and care.
Service from the heart is a point of pride with every Ridge community team member. We want your experience here to be more than you imagined — something not quite attainable anywhere else. We make it our business not only to know your preferences, but to anticipate them.
Connecting authentically is part of the promise we pledge to keep. Ridge team members go out of their way to make each community feel like home. Small gestures, genuine conversations and a desire to make authentic connections are part of everyday life inside Ridge communities. Phone calls, video chats and even in-person visits wearing protective gear are carefully planned and arranged for everyone’s safety. Our culture of “yes” drives our attention to detail along with an innate spirit of service to every member of our family.
“It’s just a nice respect thing… we wear the mask so that we don’t give something to somebody else. It’s nice to see that everyone else respects other people that way.” – Norie, The Ridge Pinehurst Resident
Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI)
The Ridge Senior Living is excited to announce the installation of the Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) System that will be used throughout all of its communities. The half-million-dollar technology will be used to clean indoor air and has been proven to deactivate viruses, including COVID-19. The installation will make The Ridge Senior Living the first senior living communities in Utah and Colorado to use this technology throughout their entire communities.